Soul Warrior Training – Alchemist
$325.00 – $575.00
The West Direction, or Autumn, offers you a chance to reflect on your harvest. What are the fruits that you wanted to manifest? How is the external world mirroring your inner world? The goal of this course is to find balance, protection, and harmony in your external world using tools from the Druidic, Shamanic, and Witchery realms. You’ll work with tools from those realms to find strength, balance, and harmony. Additionally, this is when the veil is thin. This is when you are able to communicate more clearly with your Ancestors. You can dig into what needs to be healed along your ancestral lines or with your land ancestors. As well as traversing your fragmented soul, you’ll learn how to re-negotiate soul contracts, cut cords, and create an external environment to support your internal soul. Finally, you’ll discover how to re-negotiate soul contracts. This session will be infused with the ideals of Hearth, Kitchen, House, and Green Witchery, as well as the energetic imprints we leave on physical spaces.
- Soul Recovery
- Ancestral Healing
- Working with Witch Energy
- Sacred Space
- Working with Forgiveness as a Spiritual Tool
- Building a Grateful Heart
Earth Cloud Clan
As a member of the Earth Cloud Clan, you will be joining a community of soul seekers who are walking the same path as you. Joining the ECC gives you access to a supportive community and the following benefits:
- Weekly Live Calls – these workshop-style classes help you dive deeper into the energies of the direction. Calls last 90 minutes to 2 hours and are recorded for you to watch if you are unable to attend live.
- Sacred Object Creation – As you create your sacred object, you will add another step each week, imbuing it with intention, energy, and purpose. In the Alchemist direction, we will be creating Medicine Bags.
- Shamanic Breathwork Session – We end the Direction with a breathwork session that helps to integrate the work we’ve done throughout. These breathwork sessions are significant for integrating your work.
- 21-Day Challenge – Upon completing the live calls at 9 weeks, you will have the option to participate in a 21-day challenge. Doing the challenge with your clanmates is a wonderful way to share your experiences.
- Luminary Circles – Luminary Circles are small groups where you’ll be sorted according to your interests. In this smaller group, you’ll have the opportunity to form closer bonds with your fellow tribemates and take part in various activities scheduled by your moderator.
- Focus Groups – The focus circles we have available will help you expand your connections. These groups include Root Down, Rise Up (conversations about the rise of the Divine Feminine), Two-Spirit Rainbow Warriors (a safe place for the LGBTQ Community); Soap Box (a supportive and safe place for your rants about the world); Page Turners (a book club hosted by two of our recent graduates); The Sober Shaman (a group for those in addiction recovery); Off the Couch (a nurturing, safe place for therapists and licensed counselors to share and speak freely); Gratitude Grotto (our collective gratitude journal); and Walking Sticks (a walking club where we can share our discoveries in nature).
- Moon Rituals – There is a ritual shared each month by Morrigan Ravenheart for the New Moon and Full Moon, which you can undertake on your own and share with other members of the community.
- Tribe – People in the Earth Cloud Clan who span the globe are the most powerful aspect of the tribe. We hold space for one another, and we support each other on our path as individuals and as a collective. Having the chance to share freely without judgment with a group of people is rare, and when you find it, you don’t want to let it slip away. That’s what you’ll find here.